Friday, August 20, 2004

Well Wednesday

Well, the weekend has arrived, and although I typically don't do much of anything on the weekends (I'm out and about during the week) I thought I'd share a little pic using this Hello program to upload.

This is a pic of me at the beach on Wednesday night. It was pitch black outside.

Anyway, earlier on, I had gotten an idea from a friend to go down to one of the local beaches and have a little BBQ. A town below me has a really nice beach, with concrete charcoal grills for public use. I thought it was a good idea, but I had a few things to take care of prior to being able to join.

Well, I called that friend and he had gotten to busy to pick up the phone, so I arranged some others to come down, and I went and got food, beer, and charcoal for the procession. We hung out there for hours, cooked food, and talked. I got on the cell and made a phone call or 20, and got some more people. It never got to be too many, but a little cycling in and out served for fresh talks and good laughs. I brought my fiber optic frisbee, so we could toss it at night, and my buddy, the idea guy, eventually came down and brought his acoustic, so we sang and listened and just all around had a great time.

I encourage everyone to try to do something light hearted this weekend. Consider it your assignment. Get a BBQ going, talk, laugh, and make sure to remember that people, moments, and good laughs are what get us through the day to day.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home