Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Two Roads Diverged

I just wanted to let everyone know that Grife has moved on to a blog of his own, Beyond All o' This. Although he's busy and won't be able to add anything for a few days, go over and show some love for my buddy.


Secondly, some of you have astutely noticed the new banner and picture and redesign of this site. Yes, I made that flash and picture all by myself. Observe me beam with geeky pride... now.

I've also added a site or two to my list, so take a look to see if you're on there. If you're not, patience, you will be eventually.

I also recognize that I have been more than neglectful with new posts. I apologize for this, because I actually have a few on the back burner, still evolving, but I haven't really felt inspired or motivated for much as of late. Soon enough, however, you'll have fresh verbiage to parse over, so fret thee not.

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think of the banner. I need ego stroking sometimes. Think of me as a dog that needs the occasional pet to continue his good behavior.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home