Monday, August 02, 2004

Let's See What You Think Reloaded

Ok, so I've made the girls list (in absolutely no particular order). I had a whole set of criteria to make it democratic, and that generally held up, but I still had to make a choice or two. If anyone wants off and another wants to be on in trade, then just post for removal and the next to comment after if they want in is in. There were others I wish could've been included, but alas, I'm only allowed to give 9 choices. I'm sorry I couldn't add those that aren't on there.

Other than that, let the chips fall where they may! I'll call off the voting sometime next week and keep the results in hard print then.

Good luck ladies.




THIS IS WHERE THE POLLS USED TO BE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home