Wednesday, August 25, 2004

J5's "Love" Poems Part I

Ok, some of you here requested, other's didn't. I'm not done yet, but I figured I'd throw the first few up, the ones off the top of my head. WARNING: Some of these are really crude, so turn back now for those who like my PG stuff.


Inanna:
Your flirting, warming, and I accept
Shave your back, and don’t get wet.

Jack:
Anonymous you must stand
To protect us all and our great land
And on the streets clean up the mess
And then go home to wear a dress

Vader:
Salacious tenacious, sensually you switch
But we all know… you’re just a bitch.

Sloth:
Shoe addictions and shopping sprees
You spend money like it grows on trees
To get a rich man to pay for these
You’d better get pads for your knees

Jay:
The ladies swoon with your ingenuity
Too bad you need tweezers just to pee

tCj:
Your splendor, wind, and I, the eagle,
I hope to God that you are legal.

Kat:
On your beauty, I am stuck
Let’s get you drunk so we can _ _ _ _
Tahiti stories, smooth skin, grace
Here’s “mango juice” just for your face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home