Saturday, July 17, 2004

Political Quiz

Some of you may know that I love to debate on politics.  Not argue, debate, but I was a little surprised about the answer to my test results. Here we go:



According to your answers, your political philosophy is: libertarian

Libertarians support a great deal of liberty and freedom of choice in both personal and economic matters. They believe government's only purpose is to protect people from coercion and violence. They value individual responsibility, and they tolerate economic and social diversity.
 
Very interesting.  I'm in good company, too.  John Popper (Blues Traveler), Drew Carey, Trey Parker, Clint Eastwood, Nelson DeMille, and Denis Leary.  Pretty cool.  I'm also not like Jay, who directed me to this quiz from his post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home