Sunday, August 29, 2004

Dear J5,

I find in my daily life that I wind up giving advice to people pretty frequently. I'll get phone calls at all hours from people who think I have the answers. Apparently, they're satisfied customers, because I always get more phone calls from them.

I've also been curious as to what it would be like to have an advice column, because it must be interesting to get all kinds of mail. So here's the plan:

The first five people to either comment with or email me valid questions about life or themselves (not about me), will get a post dedicated to them along with the answers. I just figure this might be interesting, and everyone might learn something. Maybe I'll be really stumped too. The race is on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home