Saturday, August 28, 2004

Odd Searches

Well, it's Saturday night, so I'm pretty confident that most of you won't catch this until Monday. Currently, I'm laying in bed with my laptop, not feeling so hot, so I figured I'd just tell you about some of the funnier searches that have brought up this blog.

1) lost dog joke castrated blind one eye lucky
This was a search somebody did on Google (see, I'm on page two), which basically triggered the ...answers to the name Lucky article. This isn't a huge leap, it must have been someone looking for that joke.

2) upset queasy belly
This was another Google search. What's strange isn't that I'm listed (it basically lists the June archives), but that I'm ranked 5th on that search. Why would that be? Apparently I'm cornering the market on queasy stomachs. Good for me. Actually, one of Grife's articles was a contributing factor to that search.

3) dentures "Dolly Parton"
This was some crazy person doing a search on Yahoo. What the hell do these two things have in common? Apparently somebody thinks she's got more to her than what most people pay attention to. And yes, I ranked 15th on this search, because it brought up this article, which mentions both dentures, and, of course, Dolly Parton.

It's a strange world out there, and apparently, I have a blog that keeps it interested.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home