Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Hallmark Day

In the spirit of this dark, overcast, dreary day that happens to be celebrated by the embittered and entwined alike, I've decide to post some jokes and stuff about love, marriage, and the battle of the sexes. Note that I have no originality today and that I just thought some of these might be funny.

Enjoy.



HOW TO TELL THE SEX OF A FLY

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking
around with a fly swatter.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Hunting flies," he responded.

"Oh. Killing any?" she asked.

"Yep, 3 males, 2 Females," he replied.

Intrigued, she asked, "How can you tell?"

He responded, "3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."




UNTIL DEATH DO US PART

A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says, I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir."

The driver says, "Gee, officer I had it on cruise control at 60, perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating."

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: "Now don't be silly dear, you know that this car doesn't have cruise control."

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, "Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once?"

The wife smiles demurely and says, "You should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did."

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, "Darn it, woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?"

The officer frowns and says, "And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine."

The driver says, "Yeah, well, you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket."

The wife says, "Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving."

And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket the driver turns to his wife and barks, "WHY DON'T YOU PLEASE SHUT UP??"

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?"

"Only when he's been drinking."




CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles. The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him. He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle. A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.

She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife.”

He answers, "You see, it's like this. Yesterday, I sent my wife to
the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers, 'cause it's sooooooooooo much cheaper. So, I figure if I have to roll my own, so does she.”


Happy Valentine's Day kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home