Thursday, March 17, 2005

Reconstruction


...[I] am a huge fan of being a swanky simpleton in whatever way I can.




Well, as you can see, I've made a number of changes in design and some in delivery. Part of this is an attempt at reforming my blog-o-sphere personality. I feel as if somehow, I'm struggling for an audience.

Part of it, however, is that the old template always seemed to load slow. In my testing of Firefox and IE6, this seems substantially faster and it's definitely a whole world prettier.

Please let me know if any of you have weird browser issues, as I can't test a few of the browser types. Shoot me an email or just leave yourself a comment. Don't be shy. I pick on everyone.

If you're interested in getting a similar template, let me know. I have the rough draft of this one and can send you a template if you like. I'll be making buttons so that I can be one of those cool people that have "Designed by" buttons to hash out on the world. I, as I'm sure you all know, am I huge fan of being a swanky simpleton in whatever way I can. I hate having a unique sense of identity. And I refuse to be witty. How's that sarcasm taste?

But hey, I'm not exactly hating the idea of more traffic and more comments either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home